Monday, February 12, 2007

SOME INTERESTING VERSES....

wanna see how verses could be different....
let me show u some example
s....


Psalm 119:34 (New Living Translation)

Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions;
I will put them into practice with all my heart.

Psalm 119:34 (New King James Version)

Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law;
Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
so let us observe and practice okay!

next one.

Matthew 7:2 (New Living Translation)


For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.

Matthew 7:2 (New King James Version)

For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

haha. indeed different......

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hebrews 1:9 (New Living Translation)

You love justice and hate evil.
Therefore, O God, your God has anointed you,
pouring out the oil of joy on you more than on anyone else.

Hebrews 1:9 (New King James Version)



You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

hmm....
i shd go read the bible than wasting time finding comparisons.....

No comments: